Lee Karp-Boss and Emmanuel Boss, professors at the University of Maine School of Marine Sciences, completed a month-long research cruise in the western South Atlantic Ocean as part of Tara Ocean Foundation’s Mission Microbiomes project.
- Nonlocal nurses blast CDC for bowing to hospital pressure
- J-BHS gym opens its doors to all; school board relaxes attendance policy
- Machias selectboard talks vaccine mandate, plumbing inspector
- John Glowa challenging Mills in 2022 governor’s race
- History Downeast: the Whitneyville and Machiasport Railroad