Cherryfield Academy blossomed with life in late July as five enthusiastic local high school students gathered for Food Justice League Camp, an annual week-long summer program for teens offered by Healthy Acadia that explores food system sustainability through educational programming and hands-on learning activities.
- Nonlocal nurses blast CDC for bowing to hospital pressure
- J-BHS gym opens its doors to all; school board relaxes attendance policy
- Machias selectboard talks vaccine mandate, plumbing inspector
- John Glowa challenging Mills in 2022 governor’s race
- History Downeast: the Whitneyville and Machiasport Railroad