I own a small business in Washington County, and I have to say, it’s abouttime someone took the bull by the horns when it comes to the federal tax code! I work hard to take care of my customers, employees and family—that’s part of my American dream. It is so frustrating and expensive for businesses to comply with the federal tax or code over 74,000 pages of complicated and sometimes outdated loopholes and regulations.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 years apart, two Machias Bulldogs join to research cures for MS, hearing loss
- Jonesport fish farmers hold workshop on recirculating water system
- Voters adopt five articles in 10 minutes at town meeting
- History in the making: She’s 95 years and still counting
- Machias vet fined for unlicensed practice
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue