Last May, Washington Academy (WA) seniors Ryan Conley, Jocelyn Scoville and Marilyn Mubang completed a year-long Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course. They were pinned and became certified CNAs in a ceremony held at Washington Academy on Tuesday, May 14, 2019. At the time, Ryan, Jocelyn and Marilyn didn’t realize that less than a year later they would be working in healthcare facilities during a worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. These seniors are also completing their last semester at Washington Academy through distance learning.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Famed racer returns to island home
- Hike in overdose deaths spurs support for Rep. Anne Perry’s bill
- Marshfield WWII vet Harlan Gardner keeps kindness front and center
- Health officials investigating unknown brain disease appearing in New Brunswickers
- Machias board, budget committee clash over sending police budget to voters
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue