The 18th annual Walk for Life, a major fundraiser for the Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center, is ready to take off from the Addison town hall Saturday, May 19. As in years past, the event will offer walkers or runners a 1-, 2- or 5-mile route from the center of Addison Village to Route 1 and back to the starting point.
- Lubec man makes initial appearance on murder charge
- Machias native Christi Holmes revels in her passion for the outdoor life
- Downeast Cornhole League brings hot game to Washington County
- Machias Chief Mercier pleased with PD progress
- Jonesport fish farm holds (another) public meeting; Moosebeckers split on support for Kingfish