Students at the Cobscook Experiential Program invite the community to an all you can eat pizza and music fundraiser on Friday, Dec. 13, from 6 – 8 p.m. Students are raising money to support hands-on learning by building electric guitars. O’McCrelli and friends will entertain with a holiday sing-a-long. The suggested donation for the dinner is $10 per person or $20 per family.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 email@example.com
- In wake of COVID spike, area schools prepared to go hybrid or remote
- Wreath makers take steps to ensure migrant workers are COVID-free
- Hike in property taxes fans escalating pandemic burden
- Blueberry commission nixes joining federal import probe
- School plans, Whalen’s vacancy top Machias board agenda
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue