The Friends of Fort Knox will be staffing the Penobscot Narrows Observatory, Saturday evening, Oct. 7, from 7:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. (arrive by 9), to offer visitors an opportunity to view the area in the moonlight. This will be the only time this season that the observatory will be open during a full moon and those interested in this unique experience are encouraged to take advantage of it. Admission to the moonlight viewing in the observatory is $5 per person and tickets may be purchased the evening of the event. Clouds or rain will result in cancellation.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 years apart, two Machias Bulldogs join to research cures for MS, hearing loss
- Jonesport fish farmers hold workshop on recirculating water system
- Voters adopt five articles in 10 minutes at town meeting
- History in the making: She’s 95 years and still counting
- Machias vet fined for unlicensed practice
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue