EAC’s Second Saturday Open Mic series continues on February 8, from 6-8 p.m. Spectators and performers of all ages are invited to the family-friendly event, which is held downstairs at EAC. The opening act for February’s event will be Lauren Koss, singing and accompanying herself on her baritone ukulele. The series began January 10 with diverse performances and an enthusiastic audience. “Our talented January musicians were Brandy and Ross Argir, Dan Cashore, Audrey Bradbury, Beth Goodliff and Rachel Bailey,” noted organizer, Alison Brennan.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Famed racer returns to island home
- Hike in overdose deaths spurs support for Rep. Anne Perry’s bill
- Marshfield WWII vet Harlan Gardner keeps kindness front and center
- Health officials investigating unknown brain disease appearing in New Brunswickers
- Machias board, budget committee clash over sending police budget to voters
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue