The Oktoberfest was a complete success this year. I watched the parade out on my ramp, David McLaughlin was the Grand Marshal. He drove his very nice looking wrecker. There were many vendors at the Bigelow Park. The children enjoyed the slide and the bounce house. There was the traditional train giving the children rides around the festivities. There was music to make the day a success. At nine o’clock the dance started. The music was supplied by the band, Driven. Every thing was a success. Thank you to all the people that helped get everything all together.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 email@example.com
- 25 years apart, two Machias Bulldogs join to research cures for MS, hearing loss
- Jonesport fish farmers hold workshop on recirculating water system
- Voters adopt five articles in 10 minutes at town meeting
- History in the making: She’s 95 years and still counting
- Machias vet fined for unlicensed practice
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue