The Maine Ham Radio Society, formerly called the Narraguagus Bay Amateur Radio Club, recently reactivated after a lengthy inactive period. On Nov. 19, members joined other hams in Milbridge to participate in a ham radio contest and to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. They made contacts from the east to west coasts as well as Canada.
- Lubec man makes initial appearance on murder charge
- Machias native Christi Holmes revels in her passion for the outdoor life
- Downeast Cornhole League brings hot game to Washington County
- Machias Chief Mercier pleased with PD progress
- Jonesport fish farm holds (another) public meeting; Moosebeckers split on support for Kingfish