With the 2017 hunting season underway, Governor Paul R. LePage is again urging Maine hunters to consider supporting the Hunters for the Hungry Program by donating all or part of their harvest to feed families in need. The popular program provides a means for Maine hunters, as well as hunters from other states, to donate harvested game to food pantries, soup kitchens and shelters.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerge Maine attracted to political passion of Melissa Hinerman
- 2.8 earthquake rattles towns
- Heading into his final term, Rep. Tuell’s bills cover a lot of ground
- Wild Blueberry Com’n firms up budget, sets priorities
- Machias Board of Selectmen discuss multi-town planning board, adult-use marijuana, and clams
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue