Jonathan Fulford, Candidate for ME-02 will hold a Town Hall in Bangor, the third in a series being held in the district. “The current office holder does not hold open meetings or take questions from voters. A town hall with public officials taking questions from the public is a Maine tradition. I am doing them now and will in the future if elected.” The Town Hall will be held on Saturday, April 29 at 2 p.m. in the atrium of the Bangor Public Library.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canceled due to COVID-19: Machias Wild Blueberry Festival 2021
- Recently reunited, Jonesport’s ‘Palmer Twins’ prepare to celebrate 90 years
- Maritime Family Fiber in Cutler carries on family wool tradition
- Opioid crisis numbers climb as ‘preventable disease’ gains force
- At town meeting, Beals voters raise $109k for steel floats
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue