Earlier this month, a group of recently graduated eighth graders from Elm Street School had the chance to go mackerel fishing in the Bay of Fundy, thanks to a unique partnership between local school officials and the business community.
- King Wins Conditional Permit for Townhouse Apartments in Fiery Planning Board Meeting
- State Police Push Back at Commissioner Chair Gardner
- Machias Food Pantry Opens on Kennebec Road
- Augusta Coming to Eastport for Historic Commissioning Ceremeony On Sept. 30
- ‘A Dream Come True!’: Lubec 7th Grader Gets Sworn In As Junior Game Warden For a Day