Earlier this month, a group of recently graduated eighth graders from Elm Street School had the chance to go mackerel fishing in the Bay of Fundy, thanks to a unique partnership between local school officials and the business community.
- Eastport Health Care expanding in Machias; accepting new patients now
- Machias FD scores heavy rescue truck
- Everyone can go back to school with Wash. Co. Adult and Community Ed
- Kingfish and its opponents continue at odds; Jonesport Planning Board queries Maine DEP
- Spectrum pitches cable deal to Jonesport