The Eastport Gallery on Water Street has closed for the season, and gallery members have moved their work to Washington Street Arts Center Gallery, where it will remain for the winter season. A collection of works by Alice Chen, Judy Clendenning, Nicols Fox, Dominic Noe, Elizabeth Ostrander, Joyce Weber, Shelley Weber and Lora Whelan is currently on view. Washington Street Arts Center Gallery is on the first floor at Eastport Arts Center, 36 Washington Street, Eastport. The gallery is open during EAC events, or by chance or appointment.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canceled due to COVID-19: Machias Wild Blueberry Festival 2021
- Recently reunited, Jonesport’s ‘Palmer Twins’ prepare to celebrate 90 years
- Maritime Family Fiber in Cutler carries on family wool tradition
- Opioid crisis numbers climb as ‘preventable disease’ gains force
- At town meeting, Beals voters raise $109k for steel floats
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue