On Friday, August 31 at 7 p.m. Porter Memorial Library will show the documentary film A Will for the Woods. The film screening is free and open to the public. Event sponsors include Down East Hospice Volunteers and Community Health and Counseling Services/New Hope Hospice.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerge Maine attracted to political passion of Melissa Hinerman
- 2.8 earthquake rattles towns
- Heading into his final term, Rep. Tuell’s bills cover a lot of ground
- Wild Blueberry Com’n firms up budget, sets priorities
- Machias Board of Selectmen discuss multi-town planning board, adult-use marijuana, and clams
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue