With support from Vital Signs grant from the Gulf of Maine Research Institute, high school students in Calais High School’s Cobscook Experiential Program will work on a data collection project in the East Machias and Orange River watersheds this school year. With help from Downeast Salmon Federation and guidance from university professors, students will collect data on changes in pH, water temperature, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, and turbidity at a variety of sites in both watersheds.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 years apart, two Machias Bulldogs join to research cures for MS, hearing loss
- Jonesport fish farmers hold workshop on recirculating water system
- Voters adopt five articles in 10 minutes at town meeting
- History in the making: She’s 95 years and still counting
- Machias vet fined for unlicensed practice
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue