Norma Korenek doesn’t look a day of her age of 96. As I walked into Milbridge’s West Manor Apartment building, I noticed the door was open to where she lived. Sitting on her couch, she wore a checked, red blouse with red pants. Her white hair was covered up with an old-fashioned straw hat and she wore glasses.The smell of biscuits and some type of meat and vegetables floated down the hall, overtaking my senses. I could hear a television set, loudly blasting in the bedroom. The smell of wood glue rose from the living room floor.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerge Maine attracted to political passion of Melissa Hinerman
- 2.8 earthquake rattles towns
- Heading into his final term, Rep. Tuell’s bills cover a lot of ground
- Wild Blueberry Com’n firms up budget, sets priorities
- Machias Board of Selectmen discuss multi-town planning board, adult-use marijuana, and clams
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue