Samantha Williams, owner of Bold Coast Yoga, is pleased to announce she will offer two yoga teacher training programs, a 200-hour and 300-hour course, beginning in April at West Quoddy Station in Lubec. The 200-hour training program is for those who want to become yoga teachers or learn more about yoga, while the 300-hour training is for those who have already completed the 200-hour level training. Participants will be guided through a wide range of yoga-focused topics including anatomy, alignment, teaching techniques and methodology, and yogic philosophy.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two die in Machias fire, three saved by good samaritan
- Jonesboro woman honors her father by walking for cancer
- Whitneyville Public Library delivers comfort with community suppers
- Homelessness a hidden reality in Washington County
- Looking back at Cutler Navy basketball: 55 points and the evolution of a knucklehead
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue