Although once the butt of Gov. Paul LePage’s crude criticisms, Sen.Troy Jackson stepped up to the plate when he proposed legislation that would offer support to Maine’s often struggling natural-resource industries.
- Lubec man makes initial appearance on murder charge
- Machias native Christi Holmes revels in her passion for the outdoor life
- Downeast Cornhole League brings hot game to Washington County
- Machias Chief Mercier pleased with PD progress
- Jonesport fish farm holds (another) public meeting; Moosebeckers split on support for Kingfish