New York Times bestselling author Michael Tougias will give a slide presentation on the war between the Colonists and Native Americans in 1675-76 at the UMM Performing Arts Center in Machias on Wednesday, September 21, at 7 p.m. The Tougias event is part of Authors at The Last Page, an author talk series sponsored by Porter Memorial Library with support from Maine Public Library Fund. For more information, call the library at 207-255-3933.
- Eastport Health Care expanding in Machias; accepting new patients now
- Machias FD scores heavy rescue truck
- Everyone can go back to school with Wash. Co. Adult and Community Ed
- Kingfish and its opponents continue at odds; Jonesport Planning Board queries Maine DEP
- Spectrum pitches cable deal to Jonesport