The David and Hadassah Wass House in Addison has been entered into the National Register of Historic Places, according to Kirk F. Mohney, Director of the Maine Historic Preservation Commission. This designation indicates that the property has been documented, evaluated, and considered worthy of preservation and protection as part of the nation’s cultural heritage.
- King Wins Conditional Permit for Townhouse Apartments in Fiery Planning Board Meeting
- State Police Push Back at Commissioner Chair Gardner
- Machias Food Pantry Opens on Kennebec Road
- Augusta Coming to Eastport for Historic Commissioning Ceremeony On Sept. 30
- ‘A Dream Come True!’: Lubec 7th Grader Gets Sworn In As Junior Game Warden For a Day