The David and Hadassah Wass House in Addison has been entered into the National Register of Historic Places, according to Kirk F. Mohney, Director of the Maine Historic Preservation Commission. This designation indicates that the property has been documented, evaluated, and considered worthy of preservation and protection as part of the nation’s cultural heritage.
- Eastport Health Care expanding in Machias; accepting new patients now
- Machias FD scores heavy rescue truck
- Everyone can go back to school with Wash. Co. Adult and Community Ed
- Kingfish and its opponents continue at odds; Jonesport Planning Board queries Maine DEP
- Spectrum pitches cable deal to Jonesport