Dell, Susan and Richard Hyssong travel full-time as the award-winning Hyssongs. Their energetic ministry combines family vocal harmony, humor and brass instruments (trumpet and trombone) to delight audiences with their Christ-centered message, shared through the powerful medium of music. The family’s classical music background, along with their harmony and specific chord structures, lend them a unique sound that has made quite an impact on audiences.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 email@example.com
- Machias Class of 2020 to be honored in unprecedented graduation ceremony
- Plans for entrepreneurship center gather momentum in Machias
- Close call spurs Lubec man to give others trifold advice
- Historical society seeks to save the stories of Roque Bluffs
- After the fire, the story of Liberty ship SS Jeremiah O’Brien
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue