Firefighters save home in Pembroke after vehicle engulfed in flames

 

by Lura Jackson

A Pembroke family escaped major catastrophe this past week following a fire that began in a vehicle parked between their home and their shed with only a few feet on either side as a buffer. A seemingly spontaneous fire ignited the Lingleys’ 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac in the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 28, but firefighters contained the blaze before it could spread.

Related Posts
No image
Machias revitalization committee creates bike lending program, history audio tours
No image
Solving the smells and stains of 92 Second Street
No image
DMR seeks shrimp trawling vessel for sampling trips