Famous of Machiasport and Augusta, was born November 12, 1948, baptized at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Norwood, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Prospect Park, Pennsylvania, attending Interboro High School. From his earliest years exploring nature with his mother along the woods and waterways of Delaware County and the Delaware Water Gap, Norm had almost unlimited enthusiasm for the natural world. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in Earth and Space Sciences from Millersville State University in Pennsylvania, double majoring in geology and biology.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emerge Maine attracted to political passion of Melissa Hinerman
- 2.8 earthquake rattles towns
- Heading into his final term, Rep. Tuell’s bills cover a lot of ground
- Wild Blueberry Com’n firms up budget, sets priorities
- Machias Board of Selectmen discuss multi-town planning board, adult-use marijuana, and clams
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue