For the third year in a row, the Bluebird Ranch Family Restaurant in Machias is opening its doors on Thanksgiving Day for a communal holiday supper. There is no charge, but donations are gratefully accepted and will go directly to the Machias Food Pantry. Between 300 and 400 people attended last year. The meal will run from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m on Thursday, Nov. 23.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools prepare for hybrid instruction as county moves from green to yellow
- In wake of COVID spike, area schools prepared to go hybrid or remote
- Wreath makers take steps to ensure migrant workers are COVID-free
- Hike in property taxes fans escalating pandemic burden
- Blueberry commission nixes joining federal import probe
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue