Down East Community Hospital bids a fond farewell to Anesthesiologist Dr. Leonid Brodsky after 21 years of dedicated service. In 2002, Dr. Brodsky and his wife Helen came to Machias, and he began his employment at Dr. Massaad’s general surgery practice. Dr. Brodsky has been a member of the Down East Community Hospital medical staff since 2002, and he came on as a full-time Anesthesiologist at DECH in 2007.
- Panthers, Blue Devils Prevail in Junior High Basketball East Region Final
- Size Matters: New Rules to Change How Lobstermen Measure Catch
- Proponents, Opponents Clash Over Eminent Domain at Tense Public Hearing Over Starboard Road
- High School Basketball Teams Vie for Top Honors in Playoff Action
- Merchant Family Grieves Loss of Son Cole in December Auto Wreck